Monday 6 June 2011

Paw Rest

My older dog Max is on paw rest!  I noticed this morning that he was limping a bit, so this afternoon took him to the vet.  She said it seemed to be a strain.  I immediately felt guilty as it probably happened as a result of the long walks we've been taking these last few days (£21 for a five minute consultation, I should have been a vet). Poor Max, but then he is 70 in human years.  He should be fine after having a little rest for a few days and no more very long walks.  So it'll be Pepsi and me hitting the road for the treks in future.

3 comments:

  1. awww....hope he doesnt mean being left at home...on the sofa...while you and pepsi walk! im on paw rest myself now winter is here.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loves the sofa LOL! He's already a lot better, some mum I am eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww poor wee sowel! hope his paw is better soon x

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete